Trump Consciousness

From what I
Silence provided you with a good chunk of lies to start with,
From what I've seen of these Trump lie lists, they are 100% baloney. They describe hyperbole, innocent errors, and inaccurate (by some measures) estimates as "lies", even though a lie isn't simply untrue or questionable, but believed false and presented as true by the person in question. Other items aren't even false. Having said all that, my experience in these conversations is that the progressive side of the argument either doesn't believe their own words (hence, they are lying) or they are so obdurately attached to their version of reality that no quantity or quality of information is sufficient to penetrate it. If I was a fact checker for FB, provided I could stoop to such a thing, which I doubt, these many claims about Trump would all vanish overnight.

And Malf, Bart, etc., not interested in discussing this with you as you clearly aren't interested in treating the subject seriously yourselves.

Disclaimer: 2020 was the first and probably the last time I’ll vote, and I voted Trump. Would probably take it back if I could, on principle.

I hope I live to see the retirement of Capitalism Liberalism and Communism.

I hate to admit but I think the Dems are currently closest to the winning future, (yet so embarrassingly far).

I think the winning future will be built on something like: The commoditization of a societies ability to lift it’s weakest/poorest into self-sustaining stability and on, toward prosperity.

Current failures:

Capitalism - Favors the poor sometimes, mostly/highest when they're lucky enough to have, at default, the gumption necessary to secure said favor.

Liberal Democracy - Favors the poor for so long as they promise to stay poor and participate in the ‘poor plan’.

Both seem to have a death grip on the need for there to be “a poor”

Edit: Commoditization doesn’t need imply capitalism. i.e: it’s common knowledge that there’s a special quality to keeping secret an act of service performed.

“If shit had value, the poor wouldn’t have asses.”

That is along the same lines as “Let them eat cake.”

The system is coming down and the fatter you are the harder you’ll fall.

I actually am a ‘capitalist’ as far as the labels are concerned, even though I know they change those definitions as they suit the establishment dictates. Why am I a capitalist? Because I am indoctrinated? Because I have duly weighted and am privy to all the arguments and logical and practical pitfalls?? Obviously not. Only because I know one thing—most folks I know are lazier than me. And, that’s all folks!

i watched Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium over the three days. Thought that in ways it was the best thing that has happened in a while.

There is an evil rat that has managed it's way in though (imo). So the well intended Code Monkey Z has gone and handed some bombshell infomation to Lindell. Sadly tho i'm pretty sure that one way or another he his being fed info from Q and the plan is to deflect issues and install lies and deceit. As for some info on what Q is about see
https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/thre...radio-conspiracies-kinda-484.4630/post-152693

Had alluded to and said a few things in posts
https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/trump-consciousness.4080/post-156409

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/trump-consciousness.4080/post-156414

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/trump-consciousness.4080/post-156418
note Monkey Z link in linked gatewaypundit article

Seems that it has been taken further than had thought in infiltrating the Symposium (imo).
So yes Q (same evil cult as Hillary, Alex Jones and Zuckerberg) is going to be feeding manipulative as well as false info now that they have a way in, imo. Co evil cult members and people on the payroll in the Fbi, Doj and probably other law enforcement agencies imo (not the military so much with this one imo) need covering up after committing election fraud imo (which is the least of some of their crimes imo)
I would take the Q bombshell info on election fraud look at it like a hawk to verify it and then just be very aware that anything coming from Q is there for an evil reason (imo).

Last edited:

Is being reported that 1700 people worked for British Forces and embassy in Afganistan. Has come to my attention that the number is more like 7000 with the army and about 1000 people with the embassy. The 1700 number are those deemed to be 'publicly facing risky jobs'.

Anyone who ever wore a pair of jeans is at risk from getting their throat slit (already happenning and will only get worse) and anyone who doesn't see that is at best naive.

As the Uk we have an obligation to provide safe haven to every one of those 8000 people as well as their families, not to mention others. OBVIOUSLY it needs to be done SECURELY and they need to be PROPERLY vetted at one location or another.

As for Biden and cohorts doing a sudden cut and run for their own political reasons imo (caught committing election fraud and their nazi pretext covid strategies backfiring) instead of an orderly exit, with the danger and loss of life it has placed on people including uk citizens, it wont be forgotten.

it wont be forgotten.
This is something that Democrats/liberals/RINOs/Marxists don't seem to realize. What has been done to our country over the last year is so horrible that conservatives are well beyond annoyed. One image that comes to mind when I think of this subject is a photo taken in France shortly after the end of WWII. In it, a French woman who dated a German soldier has all her hair cut off while sitting in a chair in the middle of a street, surrounded by townspeople. Other collaborators fared much worse.

Another thing is that the level of anger, resentment, and distrust is so great that we are beyond the point where this fact is communicated to the other side. When this situation is corrected, as eventually it must be, there will be a lot of people who regret how casually they treated the theft of Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms from the American public. They'll wonder, "What did I do?" They'll be told, "My son/daughter/wife/husband lost their job/lost their business/was imprisoned and tortured/died of a "vaccine" jab/committed suicide/died in Kabul/lost their life savings/etc because of your ill-considered support for/active involvement in race riots/election fraud/lockdowns/and fake vaccinations. Now suffer the consequences".

I suspect that the way I look at Democrats/Liberals today is no different than the way victim populations looked at Nazi collaborators in Germany or Japanese collaborators in China. Maybe they are stupid or ill-informed but that is no excuse for actions that caused such widespread damage. Pray it doesn't get any worse. What they have already done is bad enough. From what I have seen, it looks like there are hundreds of politicians and dozens of wealthy people in business who have committed treason, and thousands of lower level thugs who participated. Legally, they could all be given the standard penalty for treason and they would deserve it. Maybe there will be a less messy punishment invented before then but whatever the punishment is, they must be punished and the punishment must suit the crime.

EDIT: After watching the anarchy of the past year, I have also decided that I no longer want to give ground on any encroachments for the sake of "tolerance". Practically speaking, this means I try to shop at Christian establishments whenever possible. For instance, Hobby Lobby instead of Michael's. No solution is ever perfect, but for now, I see no reason to pay my oppressors to oppress me more.

race riots/election fraud/lockdowns/and fake vaccinations
I'm afraid you're lost in a sea of conspiratorial nonsense Andrew.

There are some kernels in what you wrote. The extreme left is, by definition, extreme and warrants diligent oversight to challenge and check its deranged agenda. Most survey data seems to show a large majority of Americans are opposed to the extreme left's agenda. While we can't casually dismiss it there is enough political force to defeat it. It might be a bit messy but politics always seem to be just that: messy.

However, hanging on to the empty claims of election fraud and calling the COVID vaccines "fake" is just rubbish. Its propaganda much like what you'd expect from the same historical political movements you warn us all against.

You've fallen into a pit of extreme bias and its clouded your rationality.

I'm afraid you're lost in a sea of conspiratorial nonsense Andrew.

There are some kernels in what you wrote. The extreme left is, by definition, extreme and warrants diligent oversight to challenge and check its deranged agenda. Most survey data seems to show a large majority of Americans are opposed to the extreme left's agenda. While we can't casually dismiss it there is enough political force to defeat it. It might be a bit messy but politics always seem to be just that: messy.

However, hanging on to the empty claims of election fraud and calling the COVID vaccines "fake" is just rubbish. Its propaganda much like what you'd expect from the same historical political movements you warn us all against.

You've fallen into a pit of extreme bias and its clouded your rationality.

It's become clear that "extremism", full stop, is a problem, regardless of "left" or "right". Not that there seems to be much symmetry between the two, either (https://www.csis.org/analysis/war-comes-home-evolution-domestic-terrorism-united-states).

To be honest, I don't even know what the "deranged extreme left agenda" is (and is there even a risk of its implementation?). Where I live, I'm negatively impacted by the actual implementation of the deranged extreme right agenda, so I guess I haven't been paying attention to left-wing extremists.

What really gets me about this whole "fake vaccination/COVID" nonsense is that Republicans are preferentially killing themselves. By the time the COVID pandemic has finished killing US residents, there's probably going to be a Republican deficit of several hundreds of thousands. Even the gerrymandering and anti-voting laws aren't going to be able to make up that kind of deficit in 2022 or 2024. It's like they're trying to lose.

I'm not denying Andrew's warning of the extreme left. There is some very dangerous stuff being promulgated in that extreme group. For example, teaching elementary school kids that they are guilty of crimes committed by their same skin colored ancestors is lunacy. Its worth keeping as close an eye on as the extreme right or, more directly to your point, ANY extremist ideology. I would assert that anyone presenting their political ideology with a tone of "I'm 100% right and you're 100% wrong" is deranged and as anti-freedom as any ideology possibly could be. Its a shared trait between the extreme ends of both the left and right. They're both nonsense.

I'm not denying Andrew's warning of the extreme left. There is some very dangerous stuff being promulgated in that extreme group. For example, teaching elementary school kids that they are guilty of crimes committed by their same skin colored ancestors is lunacy.

I agree that would be lunacy. But is that actually a thing?

I agree that would be lunacy. But is that actually a thing?
Yeah, I do think it is. I tend to believe, as I've stated, that its more of a fringe thing than the fear-mongerers on the right would indicated, but we're seeing things like this pop up in the educational system. Some of the corporate CRT stuff feels equally unbalanced.

Further, we're seeing soft versions of all this in the cancel culture phenomenon where people get canceled for saying some pretty common sense things. To whit:

A short video on the dust-up that was created when Mario Lopez offered an incredibly brief soundbite on this thoughts around self-identification of gender in a 3 year old. Its from the "Young Turks" which I'm not too familiar with, but appear to be a hard left leaning channel. Look at the remarks section and the downvoting on this video. Largely in support of the notion that what Lopez said seemed imminently reasonable even if he doesn't carry a PhD in child psychology with an emphasis in gender studies.

However, as someone who's livelihood is as a public figure in entertainment he likely received some good capitalist advice from his PR firm resulting in a quick written apology that was picked up by the press:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/entertainment/mario-lopez-apology-trnd/index.html

I find this entire thing ridiculous. He said nothing intolerant nor insensitive at all. Again, might he be lacking in a nuanced view of transgenderism? I'm sure he is, just as 99.99% of the population is outside the actual academics and medical professionals who's careers are steeped in such knowledge. The point still stands: If a 3 year old comes to his/her parents and indicates they identify as a gender other than their biological indicator it would be ridiculous for the parents to immediately implement a gender reassignment.

Its this type of stuff that we see as fringe lunacy (i.e., let's change all parenting practices to what Charlize Theron has adopted) that is still fringe today, but should be watched in case it starts to gain ANY sort of mainstream adoption. Likewise, helping parents to navigate children who are legitimately gay/transgender does make sense (at least to me; a parent). There's nuance as there is with most things.

Neither the extreme right nor extreme left recognize any form of nuance. A hallmark of bad ideas, bad thinking, and generally pretty bad people.

Yeah, I do think it is.

I'd prefer some actual facts on this.

The point still stands: If a 3 year old comes to his/her parents and indicates they identify as a gender other than their biological indicator it would be ridiculous for the parents to immediately implement a gender reassignment.

Well, yes. But nobody suggested such a thing. The insensitive and intolerant thing he did (and what you did just now to an even stronger degree) was immediately characterize whatever it was Charlize did, as dangerous, without knowing anything else about it. Even though probably all that happened is exactly what you claim to be okay with - she helped navigate her child who was legitimately transgender. Obviously the situation was far more nuanced than than the simple one-liner "I am not a boy".

Its this type of stuff that we see as fringe lunacy (i.e., let's change all parenting practices to what Charlize Theron has adopted) that is still fringe today, but should be watched in case it starts to gain ANY sort of mainstream adoption. Likewise, helping parents to navigate children who are legitimately gay/transgender does make sense (at least to me; a parent). There's nuance as there is with most things.

Well, yeah. That's the problem right there. Why aren't you giving her the benefit of nuance?

Neither the extreme right nor extreme left recognize any form of nuance. A hallmark of bad ideas, bad thinking, and generally pretty bad people.

Could this simply be an attribution bias on your part?

Here's a question that needs clarifying and answering. When (exact date) did Biden and cohorts decide to stop providing US air support in Afganistan/Kabul? Was it done suddenly without even informing US allies nedalone while their own citizens and military were and are still in the country?

Last edited:
This is something that Democrats/liberals/RINOs/Marxists don't seem to realize. What has been done to our country over the last year is so horrible that conservatives are well beyond annoyed. One image that comes to mind when I think of this subject is a photo taken in France shortly after the end of WWII. In it, a French woman who dated a German soldier has all her hair cut off while sitting in a chair in the middle of a street, surrounded by townspeople. Other collaborators fared much worse.

Another thing is that the level of anger, resentment, and distrust is so great that we are beyond the point where this fact is communicated to the other side. When this situation is corrected, as eventually it must be, there will be a lot of people who regret how casually they treated the theft of Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms from the American public. They'll wonder, "What did I do?" They'll be told, "My son/daughter/wife/husband lost their job/lost their business/was imprisoned and tortured/died of a "vaccine" jab/committed suicide/died in Kabul/lost their life savings/etc because of your ill-considered support for/active involvement in race riots/election fraud/lockdowns/and fake vaccinations. Now suffer the consequences".

I suspect that the way I look at Democrats/Liberals today is no different than the way victim populations looked at Nazi collaborators in Germany or Japanese collaborators in China. Maybe they are stupid or ill-informed but that is no excuse for actions that caused such widespread damage. Pray it doesn't get any worse. What they have already done is bad enough. From what I have seen, it looks like there are hundreds of politicians and dozens of wealthy people in business who have committed treason, and thousands of lower level thugs who participated. Legally, they could all be given the standard penalty for treason and they would deserve it. Maybe there will be a less messy punishment invented before then but whatever the punishment is, they must be punished and the punishment must suit the crime.

EDIT: After watching the anarchy of the past year, I have also decided that I no longer want to give ground on any encroachments for the sake of "tolerance". Practically speaking, this means I try to shop at Christian establishments whenever possible. For instance, Hobby Lobby instead of Michael's. No solution is ever perfect, but for now, I see no reason to pay my oppressors to oppress me more.
Hi mate,
Dont take current US actions too personally. There are real scum in every country not to mention a plethora of morons.

Last edited:
Thank God british forces it seems are managing to get some people out of Kabul. i imagine someone has already thought about this but voices dont always get through sometimes. Obviously at/and one location or another anyone coming out of there needs serious vetting. Think it is safe to assume, i think i can gurantee it, that amongst different people working with british forces and others in the region as well as nation citizens some will be double agents and upon leaving afganistan will able to set up for future terrorist attacks as and when they get to different places. dont think it is good idea at all to assume that because they have already been vetted as staff or have a passport (even if persons are white etc) that that is enough.

Last edited:
Well, yes. But nobody suggested such a thing. The insensitive and intolerant thing he did (and what you did just now to an even stronger degree) was immediately characterize whatever it was Charlize did, as dangerous, without knowing anything else about it.
Baloney. He didn't say anything about Charlize's situation. He was speaking in generalities about his views on parenting, as a parent, in a hypothetical situation with a 3 year old. It wasn't intolerant or insensitive at all. If you watch the source interview you'll see he goes out of his way to say he's not going to judge or evaluate another parent's approach to parenting.

Well, yeah. That's the problem right there. Why aren't you giving her the benefit of nuance?
What nuance? All we have to go on are the quotes attributed to her in an interview with the Daily Mail:

'Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,' Charlize agrees, briskly. 'Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!' 'So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive.

Doesn't appear to offer much room for nuance: 3 year old says "I am not a boy" and that's it.

Could this simply be an attribution bias on your part?
Sure. Offer up some evidence to confirm this question. I'm assuming you don't feel there's an extreme left that is problematic and only an extreme right for which we should have concern. I'm game: prove it.

In case anyone is even thinking that what taliban leadership says has any real substance. Even if people believe they mean what they say (which by no means should they be believed) the reality is and it has been shown in so many conflict situations that amongst individuals within armies and paramilitary organisations, not to mention general population, there are grudges and vendettas often over killing and murder of individuals friends and family members that ''play out'' by fighters (some of who innevitably are barbarians) once they have more control in their village, town etc, to the detriment of enemy nationals, tribes, religions etc and families (including children). It has happened in so many conflict areas worldwide throughout recent history and is question of how much of a bloodbath as to whether it will happen. Am sorry to even have to talk like this.

Last edited:
Back