Trump Consciousness

Baloney. He didn't say anything about Charlize's situation. He was speaking in generalities about his views on parenting, as a parent, in a hypothetical situation with a 3 year old. It wasn't intolerant or insensitive at all. If you watch the source interview you'll see he goes out of his way to say he's not going to judge or evaluate another parent's approach to parenting.

I agree he said he's not going to tell others how to parent. But since this was immediately followed by him telling Owens that parenting one particular way was dangerous, it falls a bit flat. And Charlize had just (falsely, as far as I can tell) been used as the example of parenting that one particular way.

What nuance? All we have to go on are the quotes attributed to her in an interview with the Daily Mail:

'Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,' Charlize agrees, briskly. 'Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!' 'So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive.

Doesn't appear to offer much room for nuance: 3 year old says "I am not a boy" and that's it.

Seriously? She was talking four years after that incident about why her child wore dresses and long hair. All it sounds like is, "this is when I first found out." It doesn't even remotely sound like, "and at that moment her gender was fixed in stone, no further discussion was had, and I am continuing to force this perspective on a child who was only going through a brief phase four years ago." And she actually stated "they were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide." To me, that sounds like the opposite of what Owens and Lopez were complaining about.

Sure. Offer up some evidence to confirm this question.

I brought it up for you to consider. I'm not making a claim as to the answer. It's just a question I ask myself all the time, whenever I find myself making a positive or negative judgement when I don't know the whole story.

I'm assuming you don't feel there's an extreme left that is problematic and only an extreme right for which we should have concern. I'm game: prove it.

I don't know if there's an extreme left that is problematic. I've certainly heard people make extreme left claims I disagree with. I just haven't run into any of those claims as part of the agenda of the Democratic Party, whereas I have run into extreme right claims (that I disagree with) that are part of the agenda of the Republican Party. And some of these extreme right agendas have been successfully implemented in a way that negatively impacts me. So it's easy for me to think of examples for "deranged right wing agendas", but not "deranged left wing agendas".

I realize that just because I haven't run into something, it could still happen. But there should be examples that don't depend on ignoring any possibility of nuance, if this is really a thing.

When it comes to Tony Blair in case anyone didnt realise, he is one of the most hated people in the Uk for so many reasons.
My opinion is that he is part of satanic ritual abuse cult amongst other individuals.
This is the piece if shite that went into Iraq based on fraudulent intelligence reports regarding 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' and also changed legislation regarding child rape to cover (imo but obviously) the child rapists and murderers, etc, and is well known in WEF WHO not mention Epstein circles piece of fucking shit.
Do not be fooled by anything this (hopefully chokes on his own vomit) piece of shit has to say.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...fghanistan-tragic-dangerous-unnecessary-plan/

Last edited:
When it comes to Tony Blair in case anyone didnt realise, he is one of the most hated people in the Uk for so many reasons.
My opinion is that he is part of satanic ritual abuse cult amongst other individuals.
This is the piece if shite that went into Iraq based on fraudulent intelligence reports regarding 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' and also changed legislation regarding child rape to protect the child rapists and murderers, etc, and is a well known WEF WHO piece fucking shit.
Do not be fooled by anything this (hopefully chokes on his own vomit) piece of shit has to say.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...fghanistan-tragic-dangerous-unnecessary-plan/
he and Biden are one in the same framework (in my fucking opinion).

This is the piece if shite that went into Iraq based on fraudulent intelligence reports regarding 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' and also changed legislation regarding child rape to protect (imo but obviously) the child rapists and murderers, etc, and is well known in WEF WHO not mention Epstein circles piece of fucking shit.
more news outlets fooled with the psyop
https://americasvoice.news/justthen...lair-blasts-biden-exit-afghanistan-imbecilic/

Here's what i think and assess. The 'globalists' want to stay in Afganistan or continue the carnage somehow for political reasons. To reach those ends they would either knowingly allow Taliban or someone to attack or stage a false flag themselves, etc. The likes of Biden, Blair and Hillary Clinton would have every Western soldier and civilian (not to mention Afgan) over there slaughtered to achieve whatever they have in mind. Do not trust it !

Last edited:
Going to say a few things which could seem like the right thing or good ideas. Wouldnt say it from a million miles away in any theoretical normal circumstances but between the evil cults, compromised and sold out assholes and morons involved in operations who are more interested where and when to have a long woke lunch, i might as well. Am not there though and regardless if strategy seems sound and logical, situations and circumstances technically and on the ground necessarily take precendence.

Firstly anyone would need to know what the 85 billion (?) dollars of equipment that were left to the the Taliban or any other paramilitary or terrorist group that was able to get there, is?
That and whatever else that was negligently left. No excuse to British army command here as they could have flattened the base after US troops left. Unless it was agreed upon to hand over these weapons and base?

Is the info on weaponry in the links in gateway pundit comprehensive, overstated, understated, etc?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...awk-helicopters-85-countries-world-obama-2-0/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...light-attack-vehicles-25000-grenade-watchers/

(Drones,etc? 174million?)
https://www.openthebooks.com/assets/1/6/SIGAR-20-44-AR1.pdf

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...years-secret-warehouse-us-equipment-captured/

Before handing over all this equipment what did the Taliban etc possess in terms of military hardware, software etc compared to what they have now?

Exactly who's and what data (biometric, names, addresses etc) has been left (at Bagram airbase and anywhere else) of military and staff personell, etc (seems similar thing but on smaller scale has happened at British embassy).

Maybe i am wrong with this strategy but it seems like a good idea that US troops get the hell out of there and put some serious eyes and guns in the sky. Hopefully there are enough people available who are not compromised (by the pedo cult or anyone else) or incompetent around in the top brass to do the job of putting that scale and accuracy of operation in place (800 billion a year budget plus upgrades and i imagine off the books budget, being creative without too triggerhappy would be big help).
Would be a lot to ask the people on the ground who would have to do the work in severe harms way to one extent or another including US airmen but between British and French forces (if they aren't too compromised with top brass cult and morons) i would imagine it would be more conductive (remember US is regarded more as the big satan than uk and france, incompetence, evil and treason sadly is everywhere tho) to the operation if they finished getting people who need evacuating out in whatever way or form was best suited to the situation on the ground and that those British and French forces within the areas of concern have their own airforces doing the up close support of evacuations and retributions to those who tried to attack (accurate for gods sake, have to say it now but with all that budget even just that for British forces there should be a drone or something that can hit with laser or laser accuracy without killing whole blocks or houses full of people.
Isolated terrorist groups, particularly those seeking to harm allied forces during the evacuation though would be a different story).
Maybe i am wrong and there is a simpler, better or a different necessary reaction to set of circumstances on the ground, way out of this.

Something i think that is plainly obvious is that anyone from elsewhere (non Afgan but without continuing to remember that Taliban members and others are an ongoing serious threat to one extent or another) Taliban accomplice, allowed to operate, or unknown to Taliban, could and very very very (i think i can say it is guaranteed) probably is to one serious extent or another wanting to get to allied forces in order to cause death, discourse, division and destruction and that is just on the jihadi terrorist front and international enemy states and factions through different avenues. The evil, treason, deceit and manipulation (Biden, Blair, Hillary and the rest of the cult) for planning and allowing this to happen (amongst a long list of attrocities including to children) and whatever they have in mind next is very unlikely not going to be stopped by tomorrow. Wish it was tho.

Last edited:
would seem pretty clear from different articles that have read that biometric, names and addresses of military personell, staff, etc has been long lost when it was left at Bagram airbase (how much is a question but would seem definitely a significant amount of data on people and at least some in British Kabul embassy) so the whole story of Biden handing the Taliban a kill list (supposedly so they can help with extraction) today would very much seem has already been done purposefully or negligently and it is just being patched up to make them look less evil, sellouts, not to mention ever present stupidity within top military ranks.
https://reclaimthenet.org/us-collec...ata-has-fallen-into-the-hands-of-the-taliban/
there is a good gateway pundit article with more stuff in it but am not finding at the moment
As well as other stuff.
Dont let these people (evil, sellout as well as number of stupid individuals) near anything to do with evacuation.

Last edited:
quote from post #5488
'As for Biden and cohorts doing a sudden cut and run for their own political reasons imo (caught committing election fraud and their nazi pretext covid strategies backfiring) instead of an orderly exit, with the danger and loss of life it has placed on people including uk citizens, it wont be forgotten.'

Whether people think it is best for the 100'000 plus people (minus 170 of their friends and family who they were with the other day, after attack) fleeing Afganistan, should be able to live within the US, Uk etc, in neighbouring countries or elsewhere, a big whole in the net that am seeing is that people are not being vetted enough. All these crazy jihadi calliphate groups are on a high at the moment, 'the big satan has been thrown out of Afganistan, 20 years since september 11th', etc. Within people there will be terrorists and i think i can say that there are. They may only be a few people or more with the hope that 1-2 get through, but from the minute you know they are there everyone needs to be vetted properly and a locating of terrorist individuals task to be done, which takes time. I would think they would be staying on a military base or somewhere. They say time is a healer but time is a bastard too and if the right things aren't done or done in time it then too late.

Last edited:
so i think so far Biden and cohorts have for at least 3 months been planning to turn Afganistan to shit (a debacle).
Further afield i very much think that part of it is that certain 'elites', evil (eg Bill Gates imo) and dumb billionaires with 'a cause' (eg George Soros imo), etc, have decided that China with it's communist governing system etc as a world dominant system suits each of those individuals (numerous individuals) in their own way, from abhorent evil to idiots with causes. That is part of the bigger picture though. Regarding Afganistan at some point i think it was decided to cause a very bad situation. Bagram, air support, giving $85 billion (or more?) of high tech weaponry to Taliban, releasing thousands of known terrorists from Bagram prison, not excepting the control of Kabul airport during evacuation etc (see previous posts in this thread) etc. Biden and co scum (including certain 'globalists' that often perform theatre to the public as
if they are adversaries, of different views etc) have decided they want to cause conflict largely due imo to having being caught red handed with election fraud in the US and worldwide nazi pretext covid agenda being exposed (for now at least it seems covid agenda in the West for the much part falling apart) and are playing it by ear as they go along how and when to fuck things up, whether they manage each try or not. For example i dont think Biden had wanted to do any kind of real evacuation at all as 'they' were hoping it would have been a bloody (literally) mess before that would even happen. Evacuation by necessity went ahead and 100'000 plus people from Afganistan have purposefully all been brought directly into the US in order to cause division, instigated debate (not to mention an undeniable and upgraded terror threat by a small percentage of them if things are not handled very carefully) and political virtue signalling and take the focus off the treason committed in Afganistan, not to mention election fraud, covid crimes, etc. The same goes for blaming the attack and deaths at Abbey Gate on British army mishandling. I know mistakes are made and possible, particularly in high pressure situations but i smell a rat and that is all i want to say about that for now. So while the US's Afgan refugee crisis etc is playing out i very much think that the sick evil type of globalists Biden, Shwab, Blair, Hillo and many more, as well as their payrole staff, have as their goal (through blantant crimes as well as devious deception) to reignite the conflict in Afganistan in a 'globalist' fashion somehow and cause division and conflict at home and abroad (particularly if they dont get their way in Afganistan though India and elsewhere are getting very risky already) in some form or another depending on the situation at the time or if they are stopped to one degree or another. If anything the treason in Afganistan has shown what 'they' are prepared to do and to what lengths. Very evil and dangerous individuals as well as a whole array of high and influential positioned morons who work for them, paid off, associated etc.

Beware of these fucking snakes (no offence to snakes)

Last edited:
i think people generally in the US are being far too soft on Biden. It is not incompentence it is treason and he deserves to be locked up for the rest of his goddamn life or put in front of a firing squad. Plain and simple.
As mentioned in previous posts in this thread that think (obvious) that conflict is being created in what ever way possible as they go along depending on what 'they' can get away with mainly to distract from election fraud and covid crimes and keep Biden regime in power. I think at least one of the next intended conflict zones which is probably being planned to be pretty imminent is with Russia through the Ukraine.

i wouldnt leave it too late with Ukraine stuff

and strongly suggest to get rid of him.

i think people generally in the US are being far too soft on Biden. It is not incompentence it is treason and he deserves to be locked up for the rest of his goddamn life or put in front of a firing squad. Plain and simple.
As mentioned in previous posts in this thread that think (obvious) that conflict is being created in what ever way possible as they go along depending on what 'they' can get away with mainly to distract from election fraud and covid crimes and keep Biden regime in power. I think at least one of the next intended conflict zones which is probably being planned to be pretty imminent is with Russia through the Ukraine.

i wouldnt leave it too late with Ukraine stuff

and strongly suggest to get rid of him.
have always called the Biden regime the 'current US administration' or something similar as felt that was more for people in US to categorise and label it. No more though. It is the fucking Biden regime.

Last edited:
imo
Woke employed relatively likeable lacky,
At least he's not evil unlike Biden and others.
Dont think he realised about the treason in Afganistan as i think he is briefed by 'selected intelligence reports' from the likes of Biden and others.
1630678063482.jpeg

Back