Unedited Zapruder Film Finally Surfaces

Matt²

New
The fabled “French” other version of the famous Zapruder film has finally surfaced.

This unedited stabilized crystal clear version of the Zapruder film is different than the film commonly seen by the American public. It has been described as showing the limo making a wide turn from Houston St. onto Elm and a bullet hitting the Stemmons Freeway sign. More shockingly, the film reportedly shows the limo completely stopped or substantially slowed when the fatal head shots are fired.

This film has just blown the assassination up big time. You can even hear the 2 simultaneous shots plus more that head shot him. The head shot is also not doctored in this footage.. You can even hear the damn window screen pop as the bullet flies from the front into his throat.. just watch!!

This is the best evidence ever seen. Just the fact that this video debunks the fakery on the original Zapruder for the head shot is enough. It shows conspiracy at the highest levels.. to try and implicate a shot from behind.

Zapruders camera did not have sound… The audio you hear is real! its the authentic sound from the police bikers walkie talkie being pressed down all through the assassination. With the audio synched up with the Zapruder film gives them both a new dimension.

This is without doubt a smoking gun. I think it clearly proves conspiracy.

http://www.paranormics.com/new-zapruder-film-finally-surfaced/

Uh oh...someones got some splainin' to do.

I'm certain there will be shock and awe by many, but I for one am not, at all. Not in the least. Being a person who follows the precepts of old school skepticism; to open mind, suspend judgment, and investigate, I was never convinced by the official narrative. It never made sense. It had more gaping holes than Swiss-cheese. It just continued to stink like a tuna boat in July from beginning to end.

What this unaltered version of the Zapruder film also is, is pure grade A pseudoskeptic-debunker kryptomite. Facts and reality this film will produce is going to agonizingly burn and incinerate the egos of pseudoskeptic-debunkers like beautiful life-giving sunshine striking a vampire's pasty white cadaver-like skin. The feasting of eating crow is going to be a glorious sight to behold.

I imagine though, many will scatter like cockroaches caught in the act when the kitchen light is switched on or they'll double-down on their cognitive dissonance and denial. Either way it's going to be endless fun filled entertainment as the destruction of their Macy's Day parade blimp sized heads, appropriately sized to contain their egos, pop like gossamer soap bubbles.

Caution: I strongly recommend not going anywhere near or being in the vicinity of the JREF or CISCOP forums. They may experience thermonuclear megalomania detonation. I will, however, be keeping an eye on Doubtful News(?) to see what happens when Sharon Hill hears about this. I have this feeling it may be just like what happened to the Wicked Witch of the West in Wizard of Oz. ❝Oh noooo facts and reality and no way to smear it with ridiculous nonsense, smug, and snarky (fake) self-righteousness! I'm melting, melting, melting......arruuuhhhgggg!❞ Oh please...if there is a GOD, Creator, or Infinite Cosmic Oneness, let be so! Pleeease..

Either way, I'm making popcorn.

Matt²

Last edited:
Matt,
That's very very interesting. I'm not an expert on this subject but if this is genuine presumably this rules out Oswald in the book depository and confirms the basics of the Oliver Stone movie that the shots all came from the grassy knoll ? Am I right or have I got it arse about face :) ?

"The feasting of eating crow is going to be a glorious sight to behold."

That's very amusing BTW I love it. God I'd love to see sceptics eat crow but lets wait and see

Last edited:
What this unaltered version of the Zapruder film also is, is pure grade A pseudoskeptic-debunker kryptomite. Facts and reality this film will produce is going to agonizingly burn and incinerate the egos of pseudoskeptic-debunkers like beautiful life-giving sunshine striking a vampire's pasty white cadaver-like skin. The feasting of eating crow is going to be a glorious sight to behold.

I imagine though, many will scatter like cockroaches caught in the act when the kitchen light is switched on or they'll double-down on their cognitive dissonance and denial. Either way it's going to be endless fun filled entertainment as the destruction of their Macy's Day parade blimp sized heads, appropriately sized to contain their egos, pop like gossamer soap bubbles.

Caution: I strongly recommend not going anywhere near or being in the vicinity of the JREF or CISCOP forums. They may experience thermonuclear megalomania detonation. I will, however, be keeping an eye on Doubtful News(?) to see what happens when Sharon Hill hears about this. I have this feeling it may be just like what happened to the Wicked Witch of the West in Wizard of Oz. ❝Oh noooo facts and reality and no way to smear it with ridiculous nonsense, smug, and snarky (fake) self-righteousness! I'm melting, melting, melting......arruuuhhhgggg!❞ Oh please...if there is a GOD, Creator, or Infinite Cosmic Oneness, let be so! Pleeease..

Either way, I'm making popcorn.

Matt²

LOL :D

If you really want to get into the "deep end of the pool" - regarding the JFK and RJK murder, and plots surrounding them - you should have a look at this one>>

Evidence of Revision is a 9 hour long documentary series whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable, and even suppressed, historical audio, video, and film recordings largely unseen by the American public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, and the little known classified Black Ops actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, and the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Whatever happened in this weird period of US history, Ellroy's novel, American Tabloid, is an awesome read... Anyone else read this?

This isn't new though. Put here on youtube in 2012.

Oh...I see. It's all about one-upping now is it? You have just caused my mutated super evil genius intellect to spontaneously grow a goatee precisely matching the goatee of evil Spock in the Mirror Universe (my hero). Thereby exponentially increasing my super evil genuineness to tremendously ludicrous levels. We shall see who has the last laugh, sir. We shall see.... MUAH HA HA HA HA HA! *cough*

Last edited:
Reactions: tim
I can't believe the JFK assassination is even still a conspiracy 'theory', when we've already had a taped confession by a former CIA agent involved in the assassination who named who was involved and pulled the trigger... and it wasn't Oswald. He admitted he was just a patsy.

Any other murder and a taped confession would be enough to re-open the investigation... but because it involves the CIA and a bunch of former US presidents... it's all covered up.

Howard E Hunt The Watergate Burglar admitted his involvement and that he was a "bench warmer" on the day. He named Frank Sturgess and Eric Morales... CIA Operatives as the ones that did the job. Their interest was in the fact they were involved in the failed Bay of Pigs invasion against Cuba... and that JFK would not let them finish the job. He named LBJ as a maniac who wanted JFK gone because he feared he would never come President due to JFK's popularity.

2 of the 3 "tramps" that were arrested just after JFK was shot... ended up being CIA agents... and one of them is Howard E Hunt. Why were 2 CIA agents posing as hobos?

trampsclose3597.jpg

E_Howard_Hunt-772x296-1.jpg

Then you had George Bush Snr who when asked where he was the day JFK was shot says he "Can't remember" even though there is a phone conversation on official record of him calling from Dallas after the assassination happened saying he thinks he knows who did it.

Bush-phony-phone-in.jpg

Not so fast. I think crow is still on the menu. I mean c'mon, how many shots were heard; 7,8, or 9?

Is the video authentic Matt ? That is, have the shots somehow been added etc ? I would love to see large portions of crow eaten but if it goes back to 2012 that seems to be that, doesn't it ?

I "love" the added sound effects. Makes it all the more believable for a film stock, Kodachrome II, that had no ability to record sound. I used Kodachrome II back in the sixties. It wasn't capable of recording sound optically or magnetically.

I "love" the added sound effects. Makes it all the more believable for a film stock, Kodachrome II, that had no ability to record sound. I used Kodachrome II back in the sixties. It wasn't capable of recording sound optically or magnetically.

According to this website here is the reason why.

http://www.paranormics.com/new-zapruder-film-finally-surfaced/

Zapruders camera did not have sound… The audio you hear is real! its the authentic sound from the police bikers walkie talkie being pressed down all through the assassination. With the audio synched up with the Zapruder film gives them both a new dimension.

Ah, now that you bring it up I'm remembering NOVA airing a documentary corroborating police walkietalkies. There are eyewitnesses that saw Oswald point a rifle out of the book depository building window. Whether or not Oswald may have talked to someone before shooting hasn't been disproven. That he was the only shooter has been proven to a satisfactory degree, except those looking for the conspiracy.

Ah, now that you bring it up I'm remembering NOVA airing a documentary corroborating police walkietalkies. There are eyewitnesses that saw Oswald point a rifle out of the book depository building window. Whether or not Oswald may have talked to someone before shooting hasn't been disproven. That he was the only shooter has been proven to a satisfactory degree, except those looking for the conspiracy.
The eyewitnesses were either gravely mistaken, lying, or coerced into lying and it was not even remotely proven to any satisfactory degree what so ever steve001. And, looking for a conspiracy is not required, because it is and has remained an unmitigated conspiracy.

Oswald was not holding a rifle. He was not near any window, and he was not on the 6th floor of the TSBD. Oswald wasn't even in the TSBD, he was on the front steps in the doorway of the TSBD watching the motorcade and witnessed the assassination from that position.

Here is the Altgens photograph that unequivocally shows Oswald standing in the doorway;
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f82r4p7u6yb7jz2/Oswald Doorway Labled.JPG

Here is a close up of Oswald showing the exact same clothing worn the same day;
Oswald Matching Clothes.jpg

Here is an analysis of the clothing;
Oswald Doorway Analysis.jpg

Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent and a patsy, just as he claimed.

Oh I definitely think there was a conspiracy, Steve. I'm not going to argue about it with you because it's pointless... but there's no way Oswald could have got those shots off on target IMHO. Of course I could be wrong.

Back