Upcoming Interview: Hybrid Humans: Scientific Evidence of Our 800,000-Year-Old Alien Legacy by Daniella Fenton and Bruce R. Fenton

However, it will not, and can not - stop it entirely.
nor will the destruction of the rain forrest, the dramatic decline of fish populations, the dramatic decline in insect biomass. so, as we all know, we're facing an environment crisis on a number of fronts.

I certainly don't claim to know what the answer is, but I have a strong sense of what it isn't -- no eyes-wide-shut globalists pls.

I would suggest it's about as close to certain as you could get... i.e. no way to turn back the clock... no way to get our greatest geopolitical threat/enemy to dance to our music... no way to avoid the hijacking of the green movement by above-government globalists who see this as nothing more than the ultimate power grab opportunity.

IMO it's not even remotely close to ever happening... and that's where all the really interesting worst-case policy issue come into play.

also, I'm gonna keep pushing the climategate conspiracy thing because it's provable... just follow the data... and doesn't really fit with yr telling of the story. i.e. in 2009 when they did the hide-the-decline climategate science scam no one knew how all this would play out (not that we now know)... so who made the call the rig the data... and why?

Alex,
Good! The climate thing is one of the conspiracies that I think we can be certain is real.

I have been involved in building, adjusting and maintaining complex models, but nowhere near as complex as the global climate. I was open minded about global warming 20 years ago. However, I felt compelled to look into it 20 years ago because something obvious caught my eye immediately. With all these complex models and comparisons of tech and measurements going back to the 1850s and beyond using tech even more sketchy than thermometers, everyone is getting excited over 1 degree F +/-. Well any model like that has to have a margin of error > 1 degree F. Sorry, but that's just how it is. If we were talking about 20 degrees of warming with a margin of error of +/- 5 degrees, OK, I'm really paying attention and getting concerned. But what is being proposed is ridiculous to anyone with a lick of common sense and an objective mind, in my humble opinion. Models that complex with such varied input just aren't that accurate.

nor will the destruction of the rain forrest, the dramatic decline of fish populations, the dramatic decline in insect biomass. so, as we all know, we're facing an environment crisis on a number of fronts.

I certainly don't claim to know what the answer is, but I have a strong sense of what it isn't -- no eyes-wide-shut globalists pls.
Yes, it discourages me greatly that most globalist climate change proponents only use this for political gain, and bear not one inkling of any kind of solution other than hating their opponents and using this issue as a billy club.

I raise these 4 solutions or the convexity versus concavity issue, and I just get blank stares.

reposted from a conversation between Bruce and I on FB -- Bruce:
This is a great article for anyone counting on TTSA for quasi-official UFO disclosure https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9865184/amp

Is There A UFO Cover-up? A Government Insider Speaks Out
Chris Mellon has spent nearly 20 years in the federal government serving in various national security positions. For the first time, he has agreed to spe...
huffpost.com

If anyone on the team would gave had access it should be Mellon. If he didn't then there is no reason to believe Justice, Semivan, Puthoff or Elizondo did.
7:27 AM
Skeptiko

... or he's maybe not exactly telling the truth. see:
https://richarddolanmembers.com/free-content/dr-kit-green-on-the-record/

Dr. Kit Green, On the Record - Richard Dolan Members
Dr. Kit Green, On the Record By Richard Dolan August 24, 2019 Intro: The Wilson Document Leak In early June 2019, two very interesting and controversial documents were leaked to the UFO community which have caused some commotion. I don’t think this commotion is going to stop any time soon. I ha...
richarddolanmembers.com

Skeptiko
But he ascribes it to what is known as active measures. “It’s a very classic intelligence operation,” he said. “. . . The idea of doing this is not new and it’s not unusual. There’s a whole school of intelligence operations research which is built around the notion of taking the very best trained people you’ve got and convincing them of small things in an active measures program that are untrue. This is a huge area.” He continued: “In the active measures program in the agency [CIA] at one time, there were large numbers of people involved in this. There were hundreds. Okay? The idea of convincing some individual person of something that is incorrect is absolutely not unusual.” Such programs incorporate CC&D (a phrase referenced in the emails). This stands for Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception. It is incredibly expensive, stated Green, and has been going on for many decades. -- the guys are literally in the business of lying
8:49 AM
69813307_10215307077167114_655520410049183744_n.jpg

Well, the thing here is, as I just said to someone, either Mellon is truthful and therefore knows nothing more than teh average UFO researcher, or he is bare faced lying in that interview. WHich one is a good result???
Looks like a lose-lose to me.
That interview was from before TTSA. Maybe he regrets it today.

TTSA have positioned themselves as the world's first UFO consultancy (and provider of R & D) for government and industry clients. Using mainstream media for PR and marketing. While they have let the public believe they are, or can bring, official disclosure. It is very smart, I will give them that, and I am sure they will do very well. No wonder they just let Tom rant but never directly state his opinions are based on existing evidence. They either don't have any such supporting evidence themselves, or are not allowed to reference it, instead they just let the public believe as they wish. Later they can say "we never actually stated we were bringing official disclosure" sorry.
10:07 AM
Skeptiko

hey Bruce... can I share this on the Skeptiko forum. I gotta lot to say about this and wanta get TES into the conversation as he and others have some intelligence background.

Sure thing
It is a really great intervie that i had not seen until now, and as it predates TTSA I think we get a more honest view of Mellon before the PR campaign
My fave quotes:

"I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs." "In my view, calling for the end to an alleged government UFO cover-up is almost certainly a dead end, and does not help inspire anyone in government to become more open to the topic. The UFO mystery is a scientific problem." "So while I have no reason to believe there is any recovered alien technology, I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I'd take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity within an existing defense company..." Kind of torpedoes the popular narrative that Mellon and crew are bringing an official gov disclosure to the table.

... and I think yr point about the bigger chunks (I seem to remember them landing in SE Asia) are amazing as well.

There is just no way 20kg chunks of rock travel very far from the impact site, these would mark ground zero, the crater would have to be within walking distance of such large chunks of debris. However, as we know, there is no crater anywhere to be found, even with all our advanced satellite imaging tech.

reposted from a conversation between Bruce and I on FB -- Bruce:
This is a great article for anyone counting on TTSA for quasi-official UFO disclosure https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9865184/amp
Is There A UFO Cover-up? A Government Insider Speaks Out
Chris Mellon has spent nearly 20 years in the federal government serving in various national security positions. For the first time, he has agreed to spe...
huffpost.com

If anyone on the team would gave had access it should be Mellon. If he didn't then there is no reason to believe Justice, Semivan, Puthoff or Elizondo did.
7:27 AM
Skeptiko

... or he's maybe not exactly telling the truth. see:
Dr. Kit Green, On the Record - Richard Dolan Members
Dr. Kit Green, On the Record By Richard Dolan August 24, 2019 Intro: The Wilson Document Leak In early June 2019, two very interesting and controversial documents were leaked to the UFO community which have caused some commotion. I don’t think this commotion is going to stop any time soon. I ha...
richarddolanmembers.com

Skeptiko
But he ascribes it to what is known as active measures. “It’s a very classic intelligence operation,” he said. “. . . The idea of doing this is not new and it’s not unusual. There’s a whole school of intelligence operations research which is built around the notion of taking the very best trained people you’ve got and convincing them of small things in an active measures program that are untrue. This is a huge area.” He continued: “In the active measures program in the agency [CIA] at one time, there were large numbers of people involved in this. There were hundreds. Okay? The idea of convincing some individual person of something that is incorrect is absolutely not unusual.” Such programs incorporate CC&D (a phrase referenced in the emails). This stands for Camouflage, Concealment, and Deception. It is incredibly expensive, stated Green, and has been going on for many decades. -- the guys are literally in the business of lying
8:49 AM

Well, the thing here is, as I just said to someone, either Mellon is truthful and therefore knows nothing more than teh average UFO researcher, or he is bare faced lying in that interview. WHich one is a good result???
Looks like a lose-lose to me.
That interview was from before TTSA. Maybe he regrets it today.

TTSA have positioned themselves as the world's first UFO consultancy (and provider of R & D) for government and industry clients. Using mainstream media for PR and marketing. While they have let the public believe they are, or can bring, official disclosure. It is very smart, I will give them that, and I am sure they will do very well. No wonder they just let Tom rant but never directly state his opinions are based on existing evidence. They either don't have any such supporting evidence themselves, or are not allowed to reference it, instead they just let the public believe as they wish. Later they can say "we never actually stated we were bringing official disclosure" sorry.
10:07 AM
Skeptiko

hey Bruce... can I share this on the Skeptiko forum. I gotta lot to say about this and wanta get TES into the conversation as he and others have some intelligence background.

Sure thing
It is a really great intervie that i had not seen until now, and as it predates TTSA I think we get a more honest view of Mellon before the PR campaign
My fave quotes:

"I visited Area 51 and other military, intelligence and research facilities. During all those years, I never detected the faintest hint of government interest or involvement in UFOs." "In my view, calling for the end to an alleged government UFO cover-up is almost certainly a dead end, and does not help inspire anyone in government to become more open to the topic. The UFO mystery is a scientific problem." "So while I have no reason to believe there is any recovered alien technology, I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I'd take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity within an existing defense company..." Kind of torpedoes the popular narrative that Mellon and crew are bringing an official gov disclosure to the table.
There are quite a few layers to this, but I think it's worth pulling apart especially since there are folks on this thread have an intelligence background and can add a real-world perspective to this.

- one thing that strikes me kit green's interview with richard dolan is he sounds desensitized to the point of being institutionalized... like somebody who's been in prison... he talks about gross misconduct / criminality within the intelligence community with an everyday casualness. I'm one level this isn't surprising, we've heard about this criminality for years, but on another level it's a great reminder of where these guys are coming from.

- of course, this is kinda a requirement of the job... I get that... but as consumers of this misinformation I think we have to remind ourselves of the game at hand. these guys are playing "the you can't handle the truth" and it's darker evil twin "you don't deserve the truth" game.... . And they're playing it really really hard.

- when I interviewed colonel john alexander I pushed him on the paul bennewitz Richard Doty (Doty was tasked with mind messing this civilian who came forward to help the USAF... Doty did a "really good job" of it) . Col Alexander he got all righteous on me and with, "well if Doty did those things then he ought to be put in jail." what BS! then again, I don't know if alexander was bullshiting me as much as he was BSing himself.

- the problem with all these folks is that they're playing a different game and it's a game that I don't want to play. I don't want to walk into that darkness... that world of shadows. but I don't want to pretend it's something that it's not either.

- I have an interview coming up with lance the guy who made the excellent third eye spies movie about russell targ the stargate program. I plan on digging into this a lot more during that interview. I think all the fawning over the stargate folks has gotten way out of control. and I can't help but feel that it's part of this latest round of controlled disclosure. these guys are lifetime players... they've bought into the misinformation / disinformation ethos.

- whatever else ttsa might be it is definitely a disclosure psyop with a strong political overtones. I don't think it's even a very well disguised one. I can't get over the number of serious discussions going on about ttsa. I don't think see much of anything serious about it. press releases from the military politburo.

- back to mellon... seems to me that the burden of proof is on him. we would need overwhelming evidence that he's not completely lying... I don't see that.

The Ethical Skeptic: Latest Trends in Acceptance of UFO's - Not Good News for Fake Skeptics

Sixty percent of the informed and critical thinking American public believe that UFO’s constitute something other than conventional, natural or man-made phenomena. Much to the disdain of fake skeptics, the phenomenon will not go away – no matter how many celebrities they foist into the spotlight, nor how many verbatim podcasts they produce, and no matter how many times they scream ‘woo!’.​

latest.png

Sixty percent of the informed and critical thinking American public believe that UFO’s constitute something other than conventional, natural or man-made phenomena. Much to the disdain of fake skeptics, the phenomenon will not go away – no matter how many celebrities they foist into the spotlight, nor how many verbatim podcasts they produce, and no matter how many times they scream ‘woo!’.

Neither will psi phenomena or 'God'. We just have to knit it all together.:)

I love 'woo' - it sounds like a long out breath of awe. I think its a term we have to colonise and repurpose.

UFOs and ETs may not be either physical or imaginary. They may be something else entirely, belonging to the same class of phenomena as long-reported experiences concerning elves, various psi phenomena, synchronicities and so on, but updated to match the zeitgeist of modern times.

They may, in other words, be in a class of phenomena that contains both psychological and apparently physical elements at the same time. They seem to defy ordinary logic and to be peculiarly elusive. One thing they probably shouldn't be, is taken at face value. The whole lore attached to them that treats them this way, may be overlaid on them by (doubtless often sincere) people in an attempt to make some kind of narrative sense of them.

The human psyche needs to make this kind of sense out of events, and there are several ways to do that when it comes to peculiar happenings. First, one may adopt scepticism towards, or ridicule, them. Second, one may just shrug one's shoulders and more or less ignore them. Thirdly, one may try to explain them, but in conventional ways. Fourthly, like Jung, Jacques Vallée and Bernardo Kastrup (I can recommend his quite short book Meaning In Absurdity, which deals with these kinds of phenomena), one can take them seriously, but not literally.

I suppose I fall into the fourth camp. I have no doubt that many people are absolutely sincere in what they report about encounters with spirits/ETs, etc. There is little doubt in my mind that often, they have experienced something real; it isn't pure hallucination or delusion (in fact, many such happenings are supported by scientific data such as radar, as well as photographic and sometimes even artifactual evidence). However, when we report them, we're not experiencing them, and our compulsive narrativising tendencies may kick in.

To make sense of them, we have to resort to the usual logical-type narratives, that is, the usual cause-and-effect modality; but that modality, though ubiquitous and habitual, isn't the whole story. We are at least in part creative beings, but not usually accepting that, tend to look for some kind of explanation that involves this modality whereby something other than ourselves has to be the cause.

Did we but know it, this tendency probably doesn't itself reflect reality; it's just the way most of us think, and so we tend to force all phenomena into its straitjacket. If all you have is a hammer, I suppose everything is treated like a nail...

There are quite a few layers to this, but I think it's worth pulling apart especially since there are folks on this thread have an intelligence background and can add a real-world perspective to this.

- one thing that strikes me kit green's interview with richard dolan is he sounds desensitized to the point of being institutionalized... like somebody who's been in prison... he talks about gross misconduct / criminality within the intelligence community with an everyday casualness. I'm one level this isn't surprising, we've heard about this criminality for years, but on another level it's a great reminder of where these guys are coming from.

I think the Kit Carson Green interview with Dolan deserves its own thread. It is very bizarre.

edited Sept 11, 2019 to correct name

Last edited:
The Ethical Skeptic: Latest Trends in Acceptance of UFO's - Not Good News for Fake Skeptics

Sixty percent of the informed and critical thinking American public believe that UFO’s constitute something other than conventional, natural or man-made phenomena. Much to the disdain of fake skeptics, the phenomenon will not go away – no matter how many celebrities they foist into the spotlight, nor how many verbatim podcasts they produce, and no matter how many times they scream ‘woo!’.​

View attachment 1264
I totally get your point, but I can't help but looking at this from a different perspective... I mean, we're living in a post disclosure world. the reality of UFOs has become the "official" narrative. this is a monumental shift. so, given that this is the"official"narrative what is the 60% mean?

I'm not so sure... I'm really interested in understanding the intersection of intelligence agencies and malevolent spiritual forces, but less interested in how the "you don't deserve the truth" intelligence agency ethos is operationalized.
Part of the Kit Carson Green interview is about who knows the truth - is private industry in charge or do intelligence agencies still have control.

Secondarily there is a claim that "fast walkers" are private tech.

Third is any real information being provided by intelligence agencies on this topic? Why was Carson even talking to Dolan? Just more misinformation and confusion?

edited Sept 11 to correct name

Last edited:
I totally get your point, but I can't help but looking at this from a different perspective... I mean, we're living in a post disclosure world. the reality of UFOs has become the "official" narrative. this is a monumental shift. so, given that this is the"official"narrative what is the 60% mean?

The problem with post-disclosure is that there exists another anti-thetical '60%' to this idea, from the August 2019 Gallup/Princeton data. The 60% (the grey bar in the second line in the graphic below) reflects the reality that there still exists a group who control the narrative for us all - which contains three signal clades composing as much as 36 percentage points of the 60% 'skeptic' group. These are part of the useful idiots, those who bear their opinion because of:

5% - Ignorance (have no idea what the universe is nor a UFO)​
9% - Dishonesty (have never even heard the word UFO, but are sure they do not exist)​
22% - Sol-nihilism (claim life of any kind only exists on Earth) as a religion.​

The people who control the narrative - count these incompetent groupings as supportive of their narrative. We are not post-disclosure in my view, until we flush out these two groups as distinct from one another, and get them to understand this unique flavor of pluralistic ignorance at play.

Gallup-Poll-on-UFO-Beliefs-trans-poll-adjusted-6.png

Last edited:
Part of the Kit Carson interview is about who knows the truth - is private industry in charge or do intelligence agencies still have control.

Secondarily there is a claim that "fast walkers" are private tech.

Third is any real information being provided by intelligence agencies on this topic? Why was Carson even talking to Dolan? Just more misinformation and confusion?

Kit Green - not Kit Carson.

The problem with post-disclosure is that there exists another anti-thetical '60%' to this idea, from the August 2019 Gallup/Princeton data. The 60% (the grey bar in the second line in the graphic below) reflects the reality that there still exists a group who control the narrative for us all - which contains three signal clades composing as much as 36 percentage points of the 60% 'skeptic' group. These are part of the useful idiots, those who bear their opinion because of:

5% - Ignorance (have no idea what the universe is nor a UFO)​
9% - Dishonesty (have never even heard the word UFO, but are sure they do not exist)​
22% - Sol-nihilism (claim life of any kind only exists on Earth) as a religion.​

The people who control the narrative - count these incompetent groupings as supportive of their narrative. We are not post-disclosure in my view, until we flush out these two groups as distinct from one another, and get them to understand this unique flavor of pluralistic ignorance at play.

Gallup-Poll-on-UFO-Beliefs-trans-poll-adjusted-6.png
you have much more real life experience with these intelligence types, but it seems to me that in areas where they are highly motivated to control the narrative all bets are off... there are just too good/ruthless/experienced.

that's why I thought the kit green thing was so interesting. I mean, I always figured these guys were playing the game really really hard but I guess I was surprised to hear just how crazy the scheming gets.

do you remember when the CIA turned chase brandon loose (https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...own-how-the-cia-manipulates-hollywood/491138/)... he was ( supposedly) the CIA liaison to hollywood / entertainment industry and he (supposedly) spilled the beans how they controlled all the big movies and TV shows. so when sorting out the official versus quasi-official versus anti-official narrative we also have to piece together the role every major movie and TV show from... rated 1-5 ?
Independence Day: Resurgence - Wikipedia --- ??

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation Full Episodes ... -- ??????????

Project Blue Book Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY -- ????

Ancient Aliens Full Episodes, Video & More | HISTORY -- ??

Back