upcoming: skeptiko-599-matt-ehret

Alex2

Administrator
I am in the middle of a strange encounter with an upcoming guest named Matt Ehret:
Rising Tide Foundation – a rising tide lifts all boats

To cut a long story short, I was somewhat duped by his " consciousness is fundamental... of course I'm a christian... I just don't think we should hate on china so much" schtick, during our initial interview. Since then I've come to suspect that he and his wife cynthia chung may be running some kind of chinese propaganda thing. I think these propaganda operations are quite common and take many different forms and I was just wondering if anyone knew much about how the game is played... Or anything about this particular .org?

Don't remember where I read it but I recall some Chinese immigrant familys are sponsored by CCP to go and set up shop in the west, and are essentially sleeper cells. Eventually their kids or grandkids are supposed to get jobs in various target companies are report back... maybe it was a movie lol
I know money is no object to China, and they are playing the long game so made sense to me.
However the honey trap sounds most fun: https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/not-just-balloons-heres-how-china-spies-on-the-us/

Don't remember where I read it but I recall some Chinese immigrant familys are sponsored by CCP to go and set up shop in the west, and are essentially sleeper cells. Eventually their kids or grandkids are supposed to get jobs in various target companies are report back... maybe it was a movie lol
I know money is no object to China, and they are playing the long game so made sense to me.
However the honey trap sounds most fun: https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/not-just-balloons-heres-how-china-spies-on-the-us/
haha... excellent... thx.

not sure what to do with the interview... kinda reeling after being duped.

reminded me of this one:

Steve Taylor, On Scientism, Spirituality and Going Softly |500

Maybe release the interview and show evidence why you suspect he's an agent and ask for his feedback.
Could be educational.

And let's remember that there were people who came to power in the West who took over the financial system, media, politicians, then opened the borders, repressed the domestic population, and attacked "rogue" countries not in their world order.

It's not an auspicious situation.

The biggest question for me is:
Considering consciousness is primary, and we are creating our manifest reality through thought, to what extent (therefore) are the geopolitical, societal, neighbourhood and household disharmonies a result of an individual mind with disharmonious tendencies manifesting a disharmonious environment around oneself?

The biggest question for me is:
Considering consciousness is primary, and we are creating our manifest reality through thought, to what extent (therefore) are the geopolitical, societal, neighbourhood and household disharmonies a result of an individual mind with disharmonious tendencies manifesting a disharmonious environment around oneself?
I bet the answer to this is akin to sensory-filtration, as opposed to reality-shifting.
Like when your car keys were in your back pocket the whole time you were searching for them. I don't think the keys were somewhere else and only appeared in your pocket once you decided to find them.
But I also definitely believe that our personal energy fields can trespass onto each others energetic territory.
Conversely if the universe allowed for full-on tresspassing of human energy fields (aka no fair play or consent involved) I think we would have long ago been subdued as thoughtless mindless slaves to some alien overlord.
Despite all my personal disagreements with God, I sense free-will, fair-play, and edification underneath it all.

Back