Vincent Tolman, NDE Lessons |591|

They're shown in this video, which is worth watching:
Re: 'The objective reality of the astral plane'
...in contrast to dreams which are subjective

And this is an important extension and clarification of the video above, about mapping the extended consciousness realms:

Beautiful!
Have you ever tried to lucid dream before? Or even astral travel?
Thanks for asking. Lucid dream, No. Astral Travel yes enough to conclude I don’t belong there.
My Major AT experience was during a meditation I decided to ‘go find something’ and momentarily found a preverbal door which I opened and it was a private office/lab. There was a being who invited me and offered me 3 orbs one by one. Each was a physical manifestation of a particular gift of mine in life, and the purpose of the orbs was to show me my own gifts in a clear unmistakeable way. And me keeping the orbs just meant I get to remember clearly that I have those gifts(I don’t remember what they were specifically, mainly just loving personality traits).
Forgot to mention, the being offered those orbs after I had demanded (non verbally) to be shown something interesting.
(Also forgot to mention this was all extra-sensory - Nothing visible or audible like in dreams).
The feeling I got was that I was interrupting someone in the middle of his office/lab work. When he offered me orbs it was about as sizable a gift as offering someone a drink and access to the bathroom, no effort at all. But in addition there was an ultra clear sense that I was completely incapable of identifying the beings intentions.
The encounter was probably 5 minutes at most. After I opened my eyes and pondered I very quickly came to the realization that if I had asked this being to show me the meaning of reality, if it wanted to it could have told me a fairy and I’d be left with logic alone to judge it, again zero sense of vibe or intention.
Another significant AT experience was I wanted to see what it was that drove David Wilcock to go full blown huckster. I just saw (very briefly, and opened my eyes quickly after) a large blackish block of a being standing behind him like size of a 2 story house. Later I concluded I couldn’t tell if this was the actual entity he takes directive from or (more likely) his fear in regard to whatever puppeteers he’s conscripted with.

I’ve never allowed myself to AT to look at people because it feels like trespassing. And with those other two wacky experiences I feel like Astral Travel is not for me. I believe I’m here to live down to earth - while longing for the beyond, yes, but I think I’m here for a reason.

Last edited:
Do you see any problem with naming these folks Chris? I was kind of shooting from the hip. I'm sure there's a way you could do it that could cause legal problems, but isn't there also a way you could do it without causing such problems?

haha... nice.
Should be fine from a HIPPA standpoint so long as he (the patient) is the one volunteering or allowing the publicizing of his own medical info. But, of course, it’s up to his medical providers regarding whether or not they want to come forward and speak publicly on it.

But with that logic, one could say one was born in a certain area, so one should stay there, as one was born there for a reason.
I'm viewing this on a purely individual level.
So, if one had the sense that both his living mind and his higher self were in agreement on a desired experience of being born and remaining in that certain area, then it could make sense. Such a perspective wouldn't necessarily apply to any other individuals' path or alignments with situation.

And just wondering, how do you know it was astral travel and not lucid dreams you had?
I'd put myself 99.9% I was in a normal waking meditation state. I don't go very deep when I meditate, nor into any trance. The experience felt like remote viewing but taking my spirit(whatever that is) along, with the intention of interacting with someone or something.

PS: from what I've heard, for most people astral travel isn't as easy to experience as lucid dreaming. A typical way to astral travel is to lucid dream, then start meditating in the lucid dream. Then the veneer of the more subjective dimension of the lucid dream starts to vanish and the more objective dimension of astral travel is entered. Another way is to go through a portal in the lucid dream, in order to get to the astral travel dimension.

In other words, lucid dreaming is rather the intermediary step, whereas astral travel is the prize

PS: from what I've heard, for most people astral travel isn't as easy to experience as lucid dreaming. A typical way to astral travel is to lucid dream, then start meditating in the lucid dream. Then the veneer of the more subjective dimension of the lucid dream starts to vanish and the more objective dimension of astral travel is entered. Another way is to go through a portal in the lucid dream, in order to get to the astral travel dimension.

In other words, lucid dreaming is rather the intermediary step, whereas astral travel is the prize

This is completely my understanding as well.

Absolutely! :)
What do you think about having the Astral Doorways fellow, Jean, on the show?
He has some fascinating insights and meta-analysis about consciousness. I'll post a couple of his charts on mapping the extended consciousness realms below:
sure. just make sure he's down for the skeptiko drill. Like putting your legs in the shape of a pyramid and repeating an ancient Egyptian mantra :eek:

sure. just make sure he's down for the skeptiko drill. Like putting your legs in the shape of a pyramid and repeating an ancient Egyptian mantra :eek:

Great!
I was very sceptical of his pyramid mantra initially too btw, and I didn't really try it. But the rest of his system has worked well for me so far.
And I was thinking about the ancient Egyptian connection in relation to my own "reincarnation flashback" some years ago, plus the info Marty Garza compiled about how ancient Egyptian themes are so common in extended consciousness realm phenomena.

I think we're dealing with more than a coincidence here. I'm even reminded that in spiritual groups in the Roman Empire, ancient Egyptian chants were considered most powerful.

Here’s a brief 45sec clip which pretty well depicts what it “looked” like when I astral traveled the few times I did. Exaggerated a bit for comedy.

And did it feel "more real than real" (so to speak -- things appearing more vivid and 3d-looking than normal physical reality)?

in spiritual groups in the Roman Empire, ancient Egyptian chants were considered most powerful.

PS: Someone I know and trust very well also had a "reincarnation flashback" of ancient Egypt.

So many esoteric groups trace their teachings back to ancient Egypt: Hermeticism, Freemasonry (to a large extent), and even the story of Atlantis has Egypt as the carrier of the history.

Furthermore, the first known monotheism was also from Egypt, much to the embarrassment of mainstream Biblical scholars, who tend to just ignore the monotheistic pharaoh Akhenaten.

Then if we would list the strange connections to ancient Egypt that Marty Garza draws attention to. It's rampant. Just one case in point though: The modern nexus of UFOs and beings surrounding the Bledsoe family. Reportedly the most spiritually moving encounter was with "The Lady" (that identified itself as the Egyptian goddess Hathor). Subsequently Chris Bledsoe reportedly had visions of travelling through ancient Egypt and having knowledge revealed to him.

Like putting your legs in the shape of a pyramid and repeating an ancient Egyptian mantra :eek:

And something one hears in esoteric circles is that the word "Amen" is really of ancient Egyptian origin... i.e. that it's a mantra originally of Egyptian origin.

Btw, in looking for tangible evidence that "Amen" might have been an Egyptian mantra predating the Old Testament, I came upon this fascinating article from the Jerusalem Center of Public Affairs, by professor Pieter van der Horst. He writes:

'The major first-century Jewish apologist Flavius Josephus dedicates a book-commonly known as Contra Apionem, Against Apion-to anti-Jewish slander in Greek and Egyptian-Greek literature of the preceding centuries. Josephus’ text deals, among other things, with the climax of this literature by an Alexandrian Greek-speaking Egyptian named Apion who lived in the first half of the first century CE.

“Apion’s writings were so influential that even half a century after his death Josephus still finds it necessary to refute his anti-Jewish slander. In Josephus’ book many anti-Jewish quotations from Manetho’s history have been preserved. He gives the impression that they are literal quotes'

https://jcpa.org/article/the-egyptian-
beginning-of-anti-semitism’s-long-history/

(Emphasis added)

Back