What are you watching?

This video just highlights how obscene big business often appears - by 'appears', I guess I mean IS!

Also, John Oliver is dismissive of 'fuckin' chicken'. I find that equally sad, because I like him and think he does a lot of 'good' by bringing to the public stuff that otherwise would remain unheard. But until we can respect all living things with something more honest then we have a long way to go.

This video just highlights how obscene big business often appears - by 'appears', I guess I mean IS!

Also, John Oliver is dismissive of 'fuckin' chicken'. I find that equally sad, because I like him and think he does a lot of 'good' by bringing to the public stuff that otherwise would remain unheard. But until we can respect all living things with something more honest then we have a long way to go.

We generally treat humans as something special. Well maybe we are 'special', though I doubt it. Keeping the first sentence in mind, how badly we treat each other gives some clue how non-humans are treated on the planet.

"'If you see Ibn 'Arabi in Damascus........ ' Talk given at the Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi Society Symposium ' A Living Legacy: Ibn 'Arabi in Today's World' in Oxford, UK May 2015"

Dr. Mahmud Erol KILIÇ
Marmara University, School of Divinity

=-=-=

Penny Dreadful Season 1 Episode 1 from Showtime

Last edited by a moderator:
Back