Why CDC whistleblower revelations about vaccines and autism never made headlines, and what that mean

Despite evidence that manditory flu shots for hospital staff does not prevent flu in patients, the government requires hospital staff be vaccinated in order for the hospital to qualify for federal reimbursements.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2017/why-...ross-the-u-s-refusing-mandatory-flu-vaccines/

January 16, 2018

Why Are Nurses and Healthcare Workers Across the U.S. Refusing Mandatory Flu Vaccines?

nurses-with-masks-against-flu-vaccines.jpg

This is evidently not so much a health policy, but a transactional policy: mandates are being forced upon employees so that hospitals will reap financial gain.

While at dinner one evening with a friend who owns five small hospitals, we discussed flu vaccines. He mentioned that he had required all of his employees to be vaccinated and he, likewise, took the flu vaccine. Following the mandate, he noticed he was having the highest employee absentee rate ever since owning the hospitals. He presumed that his employees had gotten sick after getting vaccinated.

Why? The hospital owner described becoming terribly ill right after getting his flu vaccine. In retrospect, he wondered why he needed it since he had never gotten the flu before getting the vaccine. He decided the following year that, despite continuing to require that his employees be vaccinated, he would no longer take the risk himself.

Guess what? He continued to notice high absentee rates but he remained healthy that winter. His name and hospital system will remain anonymous, but his experience was not isolated. I have heard from other high level hospital personnel that they also opt out of the flu vaccine.
It turns out that the same person, Faruque Ahmed, Ph.D. of CDC’s Immunization Services Division, is both the responsible person for getting NQF #0431 (healthcare worker [HCW] yearly flu shots) accepted as a quality measure, and the first author of CDC’s meta-analysis of healthcare worker/healthcare personnel flu shots and whether they benefited patients. Studies over 64 years fail to show that staff vaccinations reduce flu infections and deaths in patients–but good luck figuring that out from the gobbledygook they published.

Does it protect staff? Not if one were to read the true placebo flu vaccine efficacy study recently published in Clinical Infectious Diseases. Those who were vaccinated for the flu had 5.5 times more respiratory illness than those who were not vaccinated. Other studies show that repeated annual flu vaccines decrease their effectiveness.

In this video former CIA officer Kevin Shipp explains the relationship between the shadow government and the deep state.

The shadow government he says consists of the 17 intelligence agencies and is led by the CIA.

The deep state he says is the military industrial intelligence complex which is a group of corporations that receives $1 trillion a year in tax revenues spent by the government on military and intelligence contracts.

The owners of media corporations cooperate with the CIA and publish stories to influence public opinion.

This web of corporations and intelligence agencies controls the elected government.

The shadow government can do whatever it wants because it can classify any information about its activities it wants. There is no government control over it. Its budget is secret.

The military industrial intelligence complex controls congress through
campaign donations​
lobbying​
providing jobs when senators and staffers leave congress.​

The shadow government influences

The President by​
providing false information​
influencing elections​

Congress by​
manipulating congressional hearings​
withholds clearances from representatives and senators​
classifies documents to conceal illegal activity​
blocks congress using state secrets privilege​

The judiciary by​
State secrets privilege - they can shut down any case against them by classifying any information they choose.​

Everyone​
Through the cooperation of media corporations that publish stories to influence public opinion.​

There is much much more information in the video.

According to Tucker Carlson and Member of Congress Tulsi Gabbard, the intelligence community controls congress and the news media. Tulsi Gabbard is a member of congress. If anyone would know who controls congress it would be a member.

We don't live in a Democracy. The Government is not controlled by officials elected by the people.

44:47
Tucker: And then they [politicians] lecture us about democracy "Democracies at stake". Really what what is this democracy you speak of? What does it look like? Define that for me if you would. What does it mean to have [?], my understanding was that representative democracy is a system in which the population gets to govern their own country through their representatives. You're describing a completely different system where they are disenfranchised and disempowered and then controlled by people who've never been elected by anybody. So that is, you know, whatever you call that, that is the opposite of democracy that is not democracy ...

40:11
Tucker:
We're living in a totalitarian system. So I believe in privacy. There are members of Congress who are controlled by the Intel agencies. I'm not speculating on this you know. I lived there for 35 years I know this. I had a very high ranking very high ranking member of the House Intel committee tell me at dinner at a restaurant in Washington when he'd been drinking. "We've got to talk about this" and I said "I'll text you" He goes: "I can't text" and I said "why is that" and he goes "well because the NSA reads my texts" and I said "NSA reads, wait, you're the head guy on the intelligence committee you're their boss you're providing oversight in our constitution constitutional system" he's like "yeah but you know they're still spying at me"

First thing. Second thing Michael McCall who is you know the leader of I would say the neocons uh in the house kind of low-key uh neocons but but neocons um. What I got into an argument with him once last year on the phone. He told somebody that I was a Russian agent or something and I was outraged so I called him on the phone and I you know I use bad language. I was really mad and uh he said "whoa whoa whoa I I just got that you know that's what the Intel briefers told me that you were working for Russia" and I said "that's what the Intel briefers told you. You believe your [ __ ] Intel like how old are you son. You know I'm from DC my dad was in this world, like you don't, you're being manipulated by your Intel briefers. Duh." And he's like "well they had you know all kinds of cooperating evidence" [I said] "did you see the evidence that I was a Russian agent?" I'm an American I was born here I've never lived anywhere else pretty patriotic like what an outrageous thing to say he goes "well they had you know I kind of you know I believe what they" basically he tells me "I believe what they say" and I and I told him like five times I probably shouldn't be repeating this but I'm so,

I was thinking about this morning because I just saw that McCall is now sending more money to Ukraine and it's like why are you doing that well because you're controlled by the Intel agencies that's why that is true and I'm just absolutely sick of it I'm sick of it. "I believe my Intel briefers"? Like and I don't, by the way, I don't think he's dumb enough to believe his Intel briefers. I think. I don't think any of these people think they're not being manipulated. They know they're being manipulated and there are pressure points that can be applied on people I mean let's just be totally honest. I'm not you know accusing anyone of anything specifically but if you have a drinking problem or you're not, you know, you have a complicated personal life, and a lot of people do a lot of people do, particularly in DC, you're vulnerable. And that's just true and I, you know, I'm sure if this, I assume it's gonna be public, people oh you're a conspiracy. No I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm from there, and I know how this works. I spent again my whole life around it so that's real. I'm not accusing them of Killing Kennedy I'm just telling you there are members of Congress who were controlled by the Intel agencies and that's a fact and I just think that that's completely incompatible with the free society or with the democracy and I don't know why nobody ever says it.

Tulsi:
I think you just said why they never say it right. [Tucker: yeah exactly] Chuck Schumer, I mean that that famous uh news clip where he said, he said that quiet part out loud, right, where um you know he was talking about, I think, he was talking about Trump wasn't he, where he was saying you know "hey he he doesn't know who he's messing with when he's taking on uh the intelligence Community because they can screw you", what you know, "seven ways till Sunday" or something like that um. Which, which I it definitely points to that bigger that bigger issue and that bigger problem

Tucker:
But how could he say something like that I mean how could you [he] as a head Democrat in the Senate accept a system where the people are not in charge. It is not a democracy unelected spy agencies are controlling the outcome of domestic politics. Like you're okay with that? That's a dictatorship. [ __ ] Like what do you think that is. I'm sorry I mean I just think and I couldn't have less regard for Chuck Schumer but I know him and he's not stupid he's not stupid at all. [Tulsi: no] He's quite smart, so he he's never thought this through? He has thought it through he accepts it as okay and you know we should never accept something like that ever.

Tulsi
No. And the fact that there was no response like yours to his statement on whatever show he was on when he made that statement says it all. And how pervasive. This isn't, it's not only with those who are in Congress and some of the most powerful offices in the country but how it also plays out with people in the media who just accept that that power position.

Tucker:
And then they lecture us about democracy "Democracies at stake". Really what what is this democracy you speak of? What does it look like? Define that for me if you would. What does it mean to have [?], my understanding was that representative democracy is a system in which the population gets to govern their own country through their representatives. You're describing a completely different system where they are disenfranchised and disempowered and then controlled by people who've never been elected by anybody. So that is, you know, whatever you call that, that is the opposite of democracy that is not democracy ...

Back