William Peters, Shared Death Experience Science |544|

Many of us will be aware of that as the choice narrows. And experience completely different things.
I know which road I'm on! I've been putting one foot in front of the other on that path my entire life. Now the reasons are becoming apparent.
I like what you've said b/c it leads into what Wm got into briefly: that our physical life is dreaming, the life many experience as a result of psychedelics, an NDE, etc. is realer than REAL. Alex had on a guy who was into lucid dreaming far beyond what many would consider doing. He told about a Tibetan lucid dreaming master who first words in a class were "this...dreaming!"

I'm not so sure about your claim with respect to reductionism. We'd have to get into more specifics. Also, I'm not advocating as much for a solely reductionist approach, as a critical thinking approach. So sure, if we can create the same picture with fewer pieces, that's fine, but not to the extent that essential information is lost.

Continuing with the puzzle analogy, it's more a case of organizing the pieces so that their relationships are better defined. By grouping all the pieces that look like part of the water and all of the pieces that look like part of the land, certain combinations are eliminated."

The last part kinda sounds like a biblical day, but as a metaphor it really works for me. Reductionism has benefitted physics as a methodology. But a new paradigm is emerging where physics is not end all, be all. Now information science is doing the new and groundbreaking heavy lifting. Using the suggested model, separating the land and sea could mean that that there are two or more levels where the methodology works. I suggest that information flows and transforms with natural patterns leading to reductive analysis.

Seeing the information sciences as a separate peer to physics/materials science would sort out a lot of conflated ideas. Psi issues are really about information transfer in ways that have no current model. Studying how communication and mental understanding work, as reductive science, may open up simple models that explain the evidence of what is known to happen. Pragmatism is called for, but being honest about what is reported about actual experiences and observation of the effects of communication.

I like what you've said b/c it leads into what Wm got into briefly: that our physical life is dreaming, the life many experience as a result of psychedelics, an NDE, etc. is realer than REAL. Alex had on a guy who was into lucid dreaming far beyond what many would consider doing. He told about a Tibetan lucid dreaming master who first words in a class were "this...dreaming!"
I've had those experiences. Might try some micro dosing during transition. Train myself.
I was a good tripmaster during my university days.

The last part kinda sounds like a biblical day, but as a metaphor it really works for me.
I think it helps not to think in terms of metaphors - this stuff is either real or it is not worth thinking about.

The big difference between the biblical account and the NDE accounts, is that in the NDE accounts, God doesn't do any judging - people get to judge their own performance, and then get to use that in a subsequent incarnation.

David

I think it helps not to think in terms of metaphors - this stuff is either real or it is not worth thinking about.

The big difference between the biblical account and the NDE accounts, is that in the NDE accounts, God doesn't do any judging - people get to judge their own performance, and then get to use that in a subsequent incarnation.

David

I love it. I can use this as a springboard to demonstrate the process of going from Transcendent to Dogma in 3 steps.

My Supposition: I doubt God ever did the judging. I think that part is always added by judicious men after the fact.

Case:
Imagine you're at an office non-denominational Holiday party and the entire party has a spontaneous group-higher-dimensional-transcendental experience, and it happens so awesome that everyone insists that next year's party be arranged with aim to achieve the same experience again.
How long until someone becomes judicious about?
I bet it would happen leading up to the 3rd Holiday Party.
After the 2nd party, they will determine what parts didn't live up to the previous year, and identify all components responsible. then BAM, those components become evil and inspire/invoke "God Judgement". Then you just need a "God" to fill the role as responsible agent, when in fact this part is all human.

David
I find informational processes real and since we live in the so called "information age" maybe they will be better assimilated into our fundamental worldview. Sorting things, events and processes into causal chains is important. Again, correcting the conflated ideas leads to logical results. The metaphor was not about bible matters, but about rigorous science.

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together in one place, and let the dry [land] appear; and it was so. 10. And God called the dry [land] earth, and the gathering together of the waters called He seas; and God saw that it was good.
http://eswedenborg.com/writings/static/d6943/24.htm

David, I am aware you doubt the depth and reach of information science. Dividing causal chains of electro-chemistry from those of motivation, purpose, cunning and environmental understanding is the primary way forward in seeing the "naturalness" of Psi. Physical causality doesn't run all shows. Psi is an informational event and whether it is just an intuition or a vague dream, or a full blown RED, each small or large event can shape character. Character is an abstraction, but is a real outcome as we live out lives. Reception of meaning from Psi events is most likely occurring all the time as instinct and hunches. Yes, shared death experiences are dramatic and outstanding. It is the small constant leak of meaning from the informational environments that model how mind works to commune with a larger expanse of understanding.

Just introduced to this channel. Very straightforward. Dogma free.

Many consider this super woo-woo, but it sort of explains how we resonate and manifest realities. Not timelines, necessarily, but REALITIES. Because we all have different ones, diverse and unique (if chosen).
Hints where peeps should be focusing if they want something better. Not on all the strife, conflict, and bullshit, but on HARMONY and COOPERATION.
Consciousness is identification. Experiences. Chosen more or less CONSCIOUSLY.
We will not all be going to the same adventures and development. Obviously some aren't ready. They need more impetus for CHANGE.
We both are and are not all in this together. Meaning, having the same experience.
Here's something more "down to earth" that may stir some vibrations.
Anthony Holland - Shattering Cancer With Resonate Frequencies
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2N4a2AWaNXEF/

Last edited:
Many consider this super woo-woo, but it sort of explains how we resonate and manifest realities. Not timelines, necessarily, but REALITIES. Because we all have different ones, diverse and unique (if chosen).
Hints where peeps should be focusing if they want something better. Not on all the strife, conflict, and bullshit, but on HARMONY and COOPERATION.
Consciousness is identification. Experiences. Chosen more or less CONSCIOUSLY.
We will not all be going to the same adventures and development. Obviously some aren't ready. They need more impetus for CHANGE.
We both are and are not all in this together. Meaning, having the same experience.
Here's something more "down to earth" that may stir some vibrations.
Anthony Holland - Shattering Cancer With Resonate Frequencies
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2N4a2AWaNXEF/

This is cool. But where does she get these ideas?

This is cool. But where does she get these ideas?
Who knows? You could ask her.
I'm done sharing secondary sources and playing the game of... I don't even know. There's no point.
Good luck to you!
Just stick to what you "know?". Not sure that even works here.
Oh well! The limitations of words and images.
I believe the word I was looking for was TEDIOUS.

Last edited:
Who knows? You could ask her.
I'm done sharing secondary sources and playing the game of... I don't even know. There's no point.
Good luck to you!
Just stick to what you "know?". Not sure that even works here.
Oh well! The limitations of words and images.
I believe the word I was looking for was TEDIOUS.

Hey I think it's cool. Just wondering if there were anything behind it or n ot.
J

Back