William Ramsey, The Satanic Panic Head Fake |463|

First, let me back off a little from the stridency of my last post. :)

So, now maybe I'll say that, yes, it can be subjective, as is, I suppose, everything that involves an interpreting mind, but it all depends on how and why one is reading the Tarot. For example, if ones main goal is psychological exploration and or situation brainstorming, then, sure, it's all very subjective. But if one takes an approach that assigns specific meanings to specific cards that combine and interact in specific ways and applies this to predicting future events or current but unknown situations, then we are starting to move up the sliding scale a little toward something that starts looking like objectivity. Predictions can be verified. This is called fortune-telling, I suppose. How it works is anyone's guess, but, in my experience, it does work - sometimes with startling accuracy. That said, there is always, of course, a degree of cold reading involved as situational context is applied to the cards at hand.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to let my flakey flag fly.

Oh, and I also like the Morgan Greer. Except for card VI. I hear slap bass and funk guitar every time I see the thing.

d2cb55e18cb765808413a68e8011c210.jpg
I didn't find anything strident about your reply, to be honest - and I guess we're allowed to disagree, even vehemently:)
But yes, I do use the Tarot in a pseudo-psychological way, exploring my own (and occasionally others') connection to and interaction with the divine.
I really haven't seen a good, honest "future telling" reading up to now, but then I'm a noted hermit who doesn't even interact much with other Pagans.
9.jpg

This morning I had a session with a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse. It occurred some 40 years ago. Today, the victim is nearly bed-ridden by a full body skin rash. Her desires are to expand into her brilliant ability to pay attention and to have the rash fade away. This work teaches me a lot about the depths of evil and the resources of light.

When I mentioned the Crowley tarot deck, it wasn't intended to invite a critique of tarot decks. My point was after using the cards for a short while 30 years ago, I could feel the evil of their creator and I discarded them. Since then, I have been done with Crowley. He is no use to me nor to anyone else who is using extended consciousness for beneficial purposes. It's enough to know that his magic is black. I don't avoid evil. I dive into it. Nor do I muck around in it for curiosity's sake. My message is Evil has tentacles; avoid playing with them.

This morning I had a session with a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse. It occurred some 40 years ago. Today, the victim is nearly bed-ridden by a full body skin rash. Her desires are to expand into her brilliant ability to pay attention and to have the rash fade away. This work teaches me a lot about the depths of evil and the resources of light.

When I mentioned the Crowley tarot deck, it wasn't intended to invite a critique of tarot decks. My point was after using the cards for a short while 30 years ago, I could feel the evil of their creator and I discarded them. Since then, I have been done with Crowley. He is no use to me nor to anyone else who is using extended consciousness for beneficial purposes. It's enough to know that his magic is black. I don't avoid evil. I dive into it. Nor do I muck around in it for curiosity's sake. My message is Evil has tentacles; avoid playing with them.
Yeah, sorry about that.
I just kind of grabbed a sub-topic and ran with it.:) As you were.

The Wild & Wacky World of Conspiracy Disinformation

Good interview published yesterday of William Ramsey interviewing Steve Outrim.

Outrim is a Kiwi tech millionaire who spends his time investigating conspiracies, specializing in the occult world of Big Tech and Burning Man.

I have followed both for years and trust them.

In this episode Steve outlines the current state of Disinformation in the online Conspiracy World battlespace.

* How the PTB killed Pizzagate.

* How George Webb shut down the Port of Charleston and almost started a war.

* How Robert Steele discredited Alex Jones and got him kicked off social media.

* Issac Kappy's "suicide".

* The Information Warfare that got President Trump elected.

Streaming: https://www.spreaker.com/user/williamramsey/outtrim

MP3: https://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/41316576/outtrim_audio.mp3

I liked this short over-view because I don't have time to follow this wonderfully wild stuff closely.

The Wild & Wacky World of Conspiracy Disinformation

Good interview published yesterday of William Ramsey interviewing Steve Outrim.

Outrim is a Kiwi tech millionaire who spends his time investigating conspiracies, specializing in the occult world of Big Tech and Burning Man.

I have followed both for years and trust them.

In this episode Steve outlines the current state of Disinformation in the online Conspiracy World battlespace.

* How the PTB killed Pizzagate.

* How George Webb shut down the Port of Charleston and almost started a war.

* How Robert Steele discredited Alex Jones and got him kicked off social media.

* Issac Kappy's "suicide".

* The Information Warfare that got President Trump elected.

Streaming: https://www.spreaker.com/user/williamramsey/outtrim

MP3: https://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/41316576/outtrim_audio.mp3

I liked this short over-view because I don't have time to follow this wonderfully wild stuff closely.
nice. thx. queued :)

nice. thx. queued :)

You're very welcome.

For some reason William Ramsey deleted this interview from his RSS feed and his YouTube channel.

Sadly, I already deleted my copy, but I can't recall anything they said which might make him fear retaliation from The Powers That Be.

But then, I don't know how vicious some of those Disinfo Agents are because I don't listen to them. Steve Outrim seems to be genuinely afraid of them.

You're very welcome.

For some reason William Ramsey deleted this interview from his RSS feed and his YouTube channel.

Sadly, I already deleted my copy, but I can't recall anything they said which might make him fear retaliation from The Powers That Be.

But then, I don't know how vicious some of those Disinfo Agents are because I don't listen to them. Steve Outrim seems to be genuinely afraid of them.
very strange... just listened today and now it's gone.

This whole concept of "Satanic ritual abuse" makes me leary. It seems to me that there's been plenty of "ritual abuse" going on in Islam, Catholicism, Mormonism, sports, schools, legal systems — wherever there's some organized group of people that have a hierarchy of control and authority. But that doesn't mean that all the frameworks in which the abusers commit their transgressions are necessarily unethical or evil. However Satan makes a great bogeyman that deflects attention away from of its associated framework's history of evil and corruption.

Last edited:
Back