You Don’t Believe this crap, Do You?

Could be better, imho

In that skit homeopathic doctors are some sort of idiots that use crystals and read chakras while practicing palm reading and astrology.
Which doesn't exist, but anyways... I guess fans of Randi et al. would laugh.

With the same approach you could portray allopaths as modern day Dr.Mengeles experimenting with useless drugs that make patient glow in the dark, grow new limbs in unexpect places and ultimately kill them before their illness does it.

Satire is usually smarter than that, but to each their own.

Could be better, imho

In that skit homeopathic doctors are some sort of idiots that use crystals and read chakras while practicing palm reading and astrology.
Which doesn't exist, but anyways... I guess fans of Randi et al. would laugh.

With the same approach you could portray allopaths as modern day Dr.Mengeles experimenting with useless drugs that make patient glow in the dark, grow new limbs in unexpect places and ultimately kill them before their illness does it.

Satire is usually smarter than that, but to each their own.
Alt-Med A&E would've been a better title for the skit I guess.

I was talking to a woman yesterday who had given up her glaucoma meds and had been trying other therapies. Given her history I actually totally understood her decision. She will almost certainly lose the 50% vision that she currently has, unless she can die first.

The interesting part of the conversation was when she described her interaction with a homeopath. After experiencing an unpleasant side effect, she went back to the homeopath and explained that the preparation wasn't agreeing with her. The homeopath explained that, at the dilutions she was using, side effects were impossible.

Hmmm....

Back